Monday, June 9, 2008

Boys will be Boys











Yes this is what I came home to yesterday afternoon. This is in my yard on both sides of the driveway. Once again we are flooding out. As of yesterday from my back porch we were 21 walking steps away from water. Getting a little to close for comfort if you ask me. Sump pumps have been going non stop since Saturday. But for the most part they are keeping up. Buzz asked me if it smelled and amazingly we have no mildew smell and never had. I told him it must be due to all the cracks down there and we are letting in all that fresh air and that's what is airing out the smell he laughed. But seriously we don't have any wet mildew smell at all. Which we are both very thankful for. I would take more pics of the water but you saw it all last time it flooded. It is seeping in the yard so if that gets worse then I will take pics.

0 comments: