So today I decided it would be a nice change to switch things up a little. My knee has been bothering me so not sure if I pushed myself to hard on the treadmill with the inclines and the running. So switched over to the elliptical and thought I would give that a try. Okay that kicked my butt 100% I was sweating so bad by the time I was done. I went 20 minutes with 1 minute and 15 second intervals. So the first minute fifteen I just did a gradual pase then the next minute fifteen I did hard for 15 seconds then average speed for 15 seconds then hard again for 15 seconds. You get the idea so anyways I did that for that minute fifteen. Then the next I did gradual and then back to the 15 second intervals and so on tell my 20 minutes were up. So like a gorilla cardio I guess. Sean said if I keep that up for the next two weeks I should really see a difference. I hope so cause the pool weather is just right around the corner :)
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Holy crap....your work out kicked my butt just reading about it!!
Post a Comment