I worked a 14 hour day today. I went and worked for Sean from 8-4 cleaning a house. Then I went to an account Sean has here in town and cleaned for 1.5 hours. Then following that I went to my account which is two apartments here in town that Daktronics rents out to their international employees while they are in the states. That took 5.5 hours. So here I am at 1 am typing on the puter cause I need to wind down.
Hunter had a track meet today and did very well. All three elementary schools participate in this. So there is quite a few kids at these track meets. All the 4Th graders participated this morning and the 5 Th graders in the afternoon. I don't know how well Logan did yet when I find out I will put it on the blog. But below is Hunters stats
100 m dash he got 2ND Place and ran it in 15 seconds
Long jump he got 4Th Place and jumped 11 feet 5 inches
400 meter relay his team got 3rd.
So overall he did amazing!!! WAY TO GO HUNTER :) I talked to a friend today and it sounds like he got some pics of Hunter running (once I get them I will post them) . THANKS MARK!! Mark stated that Hunter blew the doors off these kids while running. Always nice to hear good things about your children. I was pretty bummed I couldn't go
and watch but Sean is busy at work so I am a nice wife and thought I would help him out.
Tomorrow oh wait that makes it today LOL!! Anyways I go to SF to do some yearly kidney tests so will update when I know the results from those. Alright seriously I am just rambling on cause I am so stinking tired. NIGHT

0 comments:
Post a Comment