Thursday, May 29, 2008

Miss Grace

Okay I know most of you know the battle I was going to start with Grace. Well for those of you who don't know I will give you a little insight. Grace has pretty much always slept with Sean and I. Yes I know she is 2 1/2 years old and it is ridiculous she sleeps with us. I could come up with every excuse in the book but when it comes down to it I know she should be in her own bed. Sean and I made a deal well kind of that is. I think he was joking and I was being more serious. But we know of someone who has a 2 year old Shi Tzu that needs a home. I have been begging for a house dog for awhile now. So he said if she sleeps in her bed we can. Well that was enough incentive for me to say okay Grace we can do this. I showed her a pic of the dog and tell her if she sleeps in her bed she can have it. Well its official she has slept in her bed for two nights now and not once has she got up to come to ours. So we will just keep it up and hopefully the end results will have a new addition added to our already large family. Two adults, 4 kids, 3 horses, 2 large outside dogs, and a million farm cats. Speaking of cats have a litter of 5 to give away got any takers????

2 comments:

Judy said...

Way to go Grace!!! Keep up the good work at sleeping in your own bed. Love your cousin- Judy

Anonymous said...

Good job Grace! I think we're going to make a similar deal with our sneaky little bed hog. ;)