So tonight Logan went to the grocery store with me. We were walking side by side and I was thinking to myself holy crap he is almost as tall as me. So when we got home and after we grilled some brats and hot dogs I got the good ol tape measure out. So here is the results-
Logan is 5' 1" and is 11 1/2 years old
Hunter is 4' 6" and is 10 1/2 years old
Austin is 3' 11" and is 7 1/2 years old
Grace is 2' 10" and is 2 1/2 years old
So that makes Logan only 3 inches shorter then me. WOW!!!
Monday, May 5, 2008
Just a thought
Posted by Kath- at 8:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm going to have to measure Levi -- he's not far off from my height either. I was hoping for a FEW more years of being bigger than my kids!
Cute pics! Thanks for sharing :)
I don't think I want to face reality with Shaylee. She's gonna tower over me soon.
Post a Comment