Wow what a great day we have had. Well it started out yesterday to be honest. Sean and the kids gave me my gift early. I got a new Dell computer and wow was I excited. So excited I was up tell midnight playing on it. What a difference from the dinosaur I had before. The kids inherited that one. We put a password on mine so they can't even attempt to get on it. Otherwise I am sure I would have every game out there on here within a week. Today the kids gave me their homemade cards and they were great. I love those kind of gifts. Then Hunter and Logan made me some gifts today. SO CUTE!! Logan made homemade pancakes for everyone this morning. Grace and I watched PS I love you while the guys were outside riding 4 wheelers. So overall we have had a good day so far. We will be heading out the door shortly to go out to eat.
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment