Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Kids

Stylin Chic (this ones for you Brandi it reminds me of us last summer hanging at the pool everyday. What bums we were!! To bad you got a life now and a job and can't spend the summer with us. We will miss you dearly)
Hunter
Logan
Two Studs
Okay this picture totally looks like Sean

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are all getting sooo big!! I need to see them soon...hopefully this weekend! I love the first picture with Grace, that was so us last summer EVERY day! Loved it and I will miss it dearly...someday again I will get to do that with you! You better think of me as you are laying out in the nice sunny weather, by the pool and I am working all day and every day from 8-5...booo! talk to you later...tell everyone hi from me! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey I used to be Brandi's roomate in college...tell her hello from Heather Rahm...it has been forever since I have seen her.