We seemed to get a few things accomplished this weekend. When you live out in the country like we do the list never ends but it is sure nice to see a few things getting closer to accomplishment. Sean did a lot of fencing this weekend and I even got in on it. A lot of hard work let me add but it was fun spending that time with him. To be out in the field it is really peaceful and when you look across and see 5 deer standing there eating in Sean's food plot you think what a blessing to live out here. I worked on my garden for a couple of hours this weekend. Grace and I will be doing a lot with the garden today so I will make sure I take some pics and post.
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Sounds like a productive weekend! Isn't it nice to be able to get outside to enjoy the sun again?!
Have a great time at Gracie's recital--of course I expect to see pics! ;)
Post a Comment