Just so you know...i did try to write on here the other night and my computer wouldn't let me save it...
She has gotten so big and cute! I love the 2 pictures where she is sitting on the floor, you need to make me copies of some of these! I need to come see all of those little tykes soon!
Ok so grandma ended up putting comments on Miss Grace where the boys pictures were.....I said, one minute she is playing tractors, cowboys and Indians and even war with her brothers and the next she is being all girl posing and dancing and at the farm here she is singing in her mic holding her guitar.......so versatile, look out world....Love you Gracie, Grandma and Grandpa Farm
I am a full time working Mom to 4 wonderful kids. I love to watch my boys play football in the fall. All 4 kids play hockey in the winter. I am a people pleaser and love to hang out with my family and friends.
My best friend and true love of 15 years. Amazing father of 4 children. Loves to play golf in the summer and Hunt in the fall.
Logan Michael
Logan is 15 and is going into 10th grade. He is such a great young man and will have to admit a Mamas boy!! He is an amazing big brother and has a HUGE heart.
Hunter David
Hunter is 14 and is gointg in to the 9th grade. He is my little sweetie and always eager to help out. Your my little people pleaser that is for sure!!
Austin Riley
Austin is 11 and is going into 6th grade. He is my little man and always wants to make his Mama happy. Such a fine young man he is turning out to be. Growing up way to fast!
Grace Lillian
Grace is 6 years old and is going into 1st grade. She gives Mommy a run around I guess Grandma is right what goes around comes around!! Daddys little princess and we wouldn't want it any other way.
3 comments:
Nice pictures. Thats the second time I've had to listen to country western in the last two years and both times was your fault.
Now I'm going to have to make a Doctor's appointment to fix the damage you did to my ears, again.
Just so you know...i did try to write on here the other night and my computer wouldn't let me save it...
She has gotten so big and cute! I love the 2 pictures where she is sitting on the floor, you need to make me copies of some of these! I need to come see all of those little tykes soon!
Ok so grandma ended up putting comments on Miss Grace where the boys pictures were.....I said, one minute she is playing tractors, cowboys and Indians and even war with her brothers and the next she is being all girl posing and dancing and at the farm here she is singing in her mic holding her guitar.......so versatile, look out world....Love you Gracie, Grandma and Grandpa Farm
Post a Comment