I am feeling a bit better minus the ear pain. Hunter is home sick today from school with headache, stomach ache and sore throat. We are just waiting it out for a bit then will decide if we should bring him in. He said this morning he didn't sleep much lastnight. Made me sad when he told me that. I wish he would of woke me up so I could of done something for him. I guess that goes to show how old he is really getting.
So today is the day going to really buckle down on the potty training. I think I have my work cut out for me but hopefully it will go smooth and we will be done with it before we know it. I made a chart for the bathroom door. So each time she goes potty she gets to put one sticker on there and each time she goes poop she gets two stickers. Hopefully that will get her excited and it will be a peice of cake. Once all said and done she gets to get her highchair for her babies like she has wanted. I will keep you all posted :)
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Posted by Kath- at 8:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment