Monday, March 24, 2008

Great Weekend

Scott and all the boys jumpin

Shell and Austin


This is what I woke up to Sunday morning. Pretty cool to have 5 deer right in your front yard!!
Berfore heading out the door to go to church. Yes Hunter was crying right before picture cause he got in trouble.
Love this pic
Sunday afternoon isn't this amazing?

What a great weekend we had. Friday was my birthday and Sean got me a treadmill so I was really excited about that. He gave me the choice of a treadmill or a new computer. I know some of you reading this are probably thinking I am crazy for choosing that but you know summer is right around the corner. Plus Rachelle and Scott are getting married in Hawaii and I want to look good for when that comes around. Saturday I took the kids to an Easter egg hunt here at the Swiftel Center. Like the kids really needed more candy but they had fun. The boys got a new play station game so I think that consumed most of their Saturday. Sunday we went to church and then to Mom's for a ham dinner which let me add was amazing!! Last night Rachelle and Scott came over to grill and to hang out. The kids had a great time having them over. Austin even convinced them they needed to jump on the tramp with him :)

0 comments: