Thursday, March 13, 2008

BRRRR.... Grace and I went to Lake Thompson to meet up with Sean and the boys ice fishing. Fish weren't really bighting tonight but did get some pics. The boys seemed to have a good time out there with their Dad. I wondered how Grace would do and why I worried not so sure now. She was running around telling us she was having a "Slippery Party" How she never fell in a hole is beyond me. Fun times :) Sorry you will have to wait tell morning cause I am ready to crawl into those flannel sheets. NIGHT

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok I know you are up now so come on already with the pictures...tell Miss Grace that her auntie Shell went ice fishing once too and she DID fall into ice and Dave had to bring her back home all soaking wet and a frozen little ball......so congrats on navigating not hitting the ice holes....ha, Auntie Shell Love, Grandma Farm