Here I am at 3
At 4
I believe I was 10 here. Look I am even wearing one of my pretty dresses from Grandma!!Okay seriously tomorrow is my birthday and I am not excited. Honestly this makes me quite sad. All the other years I was excited for about a week before it even got here. Is this truly what birthdays are like the older you get?? Sean and Mom have both asked me what I want and I truly don't have answers for them. Sean had some great ideas but both are spendy I feel guilty if I say yeah I really want that. I guess when it comes down to it I guess it is just a fact of life and tomorrow will be just another day and I will be one year older. Not like back when (wow saying that really dates me) Grandma Morrison would send me a dress every year for my birthday. Mom would always let me open one gift that morning of my birthday and I would always open Grandma Morrisons so I could wear that pretty dress to school. How about the birthday that I wanted everything chocolate and I ate an entire bag of chocolate and got the hives from it.

5 comments:
HAHAHAHAHA your old! And your still as much of a pain in the @$$ as you were at three!
Happy Birthday Kathy!
Shut up John...she is younger than us!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Don't argue with Sean, just let him spoil you. Remember I have to live vicariously through your gift receiving experiences. ;) I think last year for my birthday Vern gave me a card and a Twix bar, so go ahead, get something good! No guilt! =D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope you have a great day! Let me know what you get! Have a great Easter too!
Happy Birthday Kat!
Have a good day!!!!
Shel
Post a Comment