Friday, February 15, 2008

Vegas Here We Come!!!

Yes you read that right we are going to Vegas next week. In that envelope was a great homemade card from Sean. It was a big pink heart that said Happy Valentines Day and a pic of us. You open it up and he said, "You said to be creative so here it goes" Then it goes through pages of different pics of us and comments. Then he tries and tricks me into thinking he is taking me to a local hotel. After a few pages he said how about you and I jump on a (pic of plane) and go somewhere FUN! Next page said YES! It is booked we leave 1 week from today (vday) and there was pics of Vegas. On the other pages were pics of our motel etc... I think I have the most romantic guy out there!! We leave on Thursday and I can't wait!!! Thanks to both parents for helping out with the kiddos we really appreciate it!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I just got back from there. Have fun!

Kath- said...

Thanks!! I am getting really excited. What all did you guys do there? Anything you think that we should for sure do let me know. Sean was just there this summer so he has some ideas of what he wants to do.

Anonymous said...

You have to see a Cirque du Soleil show!! We saw Mystere, but they all look really awesome!!