Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Valentines Day

Okay so Sean brings home this envelope that states I can't open tell vday. HELLO it is driving me crazy!! I so wonder what it is!! He asked what I wanted and I told him to be creative. Guess thats what I get for saying that.

7 comments:

Firefighter/EMT said...

is your gift to HIM wrapped yet? You have to let me know what he says and what's in your envelope...

I will be shocked if Mike remembers the day:P

John C. Morrison said...

I'm afraid it has snuck up on me. I did not even realize it was the 13th today! I only know Mon-Fri. Actual days of the week mean nothing anymore.

Wendy surprised me with a GREAT gift. Not sure what to get her. Would not be able to get away to get something even if I knew what to get her.

Stacie J said...

Ahhh! you have to post right away in the morning what it is! Along with his reaction to your present! =D
I have to live vicariously through you, because I'm sure I'll be getting NADA as usual. :p

Unknown said...

Hey am I the only one who knows? Ha, has he let you open it yet? Can't wait until you call and let me know you know.......Happy Valentines to you and Sean and the precious grandchildren grandpa and grandma farm

Unknown said...

Hey am I the only one out here who knows what it is? tee hee......can't wait until your phone call telling me you know what it is......Happy Valentines to the Lesnars......give those kids a hug and kiss from grandma and grandpa Farm.......

Brandi Jo said...

So what was it?!?!?!?!

Kath- said...

Brandi I dont know yet he wont let me open it until tonight. Wait tell you see what I got him!!!!!